The following policies are established as universal guidelines for all Pigeon Group companies to put into practice "management with compliance commitment" (in other words,business operations in compliance with laws and regulations as well as corporate ethics). Pigeon hereby declares that every one of its employees will act in good faith with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations and social disciplines, as well as their underlying principles.
- Pigeon shall promote "management with compliance commitment" and fulfill its social responsibility as a company in all aspects of its corporate activities by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and being consistent with its company philosophy that "Only love generates love."
- Pigeon shall, through the provision of its products and services, strive for harmonization with society and promote extensive contribution to society as a good corporate citizen.
- Pigeon shall be actively involved in environmental protection initiatives in every sphere of its corporate activities by acknowledging the preciousness of the planet Earth.
- Pigeon shall respect its employees' human rights and personality at all times, ensuring them discrimination-free, equal job opportunity and rewarding work environments, and offering them fair merit ratings to help their self-fulfillment.
- Pigeon shall seek fair and open competition in its corporate activities, which it believes contributes to the sound growth of its business.
- Pigeon shall promote efficient management by ensuring the appropriate administration of its tangible and intangible assets.
- Pigeon shall ensure communications not only with its shareholders but also with society in general and shall secure transparency through the timely and appropriate disclosure of its corporate data.